Solidworks 2016 Advance Online Couse in English
Video: 11 hours
Skill level: Intermediate Level
Certificate of Completion
Solidworks is the 3D (CAD/CAM/CAE) software developed by Dassault Systems. It is one of the most powerful and most widely used CAD software in the world.
- This course introduces the fundamentals of Solidworks CAD software for the creation of both parts and assemblies.
- You will learn the complete soliworks software from scratch to pro.
- This course focuses on all important tools and also the best approach and logics to use those tools and commands in Complex modelling.
- Anyone who wants to learn solidworks can take this course, no prior experience is required.
- You will get all drawings / exercise files used to prepare this course.
Main contents of this course are as following
- 2D Sketch Modelling
- 3D Modelling
- Advanced Surfacing
- Drafting and Drawing
What are the requirements?
- Software required: Solidworks standard or above than 2012 or later.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand basic sketching techniques
- Create parts and 3D models
- Learn to create the complex structures and surfaces using surface modelling features.
- Create assembly and drawings of 3D parts.
What is the target audience?
- Design Engineers
- Industrial professionals
- Mechanical Graduates
No Reviews found for this course.