Learn how to handle complete accounting, inventory, job costing, payroll processing in Tally with easy examples Sepecially Designed for Gulf …
Learn how to handle complete accounting, inventory, job costing, payroll processing in Tally with easy examples Sepecially Designed for Gulf Countries such as UAE (Dubai, Sharjah, Abudhabi), Qatar, Muscat, Saudi Arabia.
Mainly, the requirement in gulf country is project accounting. Company requires information regarding the
- Cost of each project
- Inventory Project wise
- Consumption Project wise
- Profit Projectwise
This course includes complete setup of project or construction related examples from basic to advance level.
This is a complete and advance course of Tally covering all the topics and options available in the Tally. This course is designed to handle accounts independently.
Whether you are a fresh or experience holder in the field of accounts or you are a business man who wants to maintain their accounts. you are the right place because tally is a very nice and easy software to use for complete business solutions and also easy to learn and use as well.
Following are the highlights of the Tally can do:
- Accounting with each type of transaction such as payment, receipt, sales, purchase
- Manage banking with ease with bank reconciliation
- Inventory Management
- Tax Management
- Job Work Analysis
- Cost Center and Cost Category for MIS and internal control purpose
- Payroll and salary process with Employee Data
Many other features you will learn in the tally
What are the requirements?
- They need basic knowledge of Computer that’s it
What am I going to get from this course?
- Handle all Accounting of Any Company Independently
- You can create any MIS related to business
- You can Handle Payroll includes payroll register, salary processing
- You can handle Project Accounting
What is the target audience?
- Anybody wants to become Successful Accountant
- Who want to learn advance Accounting in Tally
- Who wants to handle accounts independently
No Reviews found for this course.