AutoCAD 2018 Complete Basic to Advance Video Training DVD 12.5 Hrs 147 HD Video
About The Course
This course is Complete Package for Learning AutoCAD 2018 (also cover version 2013 and above) from Basic to Advance Level. If you don’t have any knowledge of CAD system, this course is for you. This course is designed to Explain each command & topic from scratch.
How This Course is Different?
You will find many courses on different platforms, but all are lack of examples, projects & practice models. We explained each command and topic with Real Life Projects & Assignments, which help you to gain knowledge at your beginning so you get success in your career. Each Chapter has Questions & Assignment for your practice.
Highlight of The Course
- 12.5 Hrs Long Duration to get depth knowledge of each command
- 147 Videos in HD Quality
- Drawings are included which used to create video
- Assignments are given at the end of each chapter for practice
- Simple English Language is used for better understanding
Who should get This Course
If you are working professional and to increase your knowledge with advance topics, this course is for you.
If you are Fresh Student who wants to pursue your career in AutoCAD designing, even if you do not have any Prior Knowledge, this course is for you. We start this course from basic level and at the end include advance topics.
Main Content of the Course
- Basic Understanding of AutoCAD: This includes about Interface, Navigation Tools, Co-ordinate system, Display Units, Creating Drawing Templates
- Drawing: This includes Lines, Circle, Arcs, Ellipses, Rectangles, Polygons, Polylines and Spline, Points and Clouds, Construction Lines & Rays
- Modify Drawings: Selection, Move & Copy, Rotate, Offset, Mirror & Scale, Trim & Extend, Erase, Explode, Stretch, Break & Join, Fillet & Chamfer, Lengthen and Reverse
- Status Bar Toggle: Grid & Snap, Polar & Ortho Mode, Dynamic Input, Simple Object Snap, More Object Snap, More Status Bar Options
- Drawing Tools: Rectangular Array, Polar Array, Path Array, Divide and Measure, Multi-Function Grip, Align Command, Finding Distance, Radius, Angle and coordinates, Finding Area, Making Isometric Drawings, Centerline and Center Mark Tool, Reagion and Boolean Operations,
- Drawing Properties: Assigning Object Color and Linetype, Assigning Lineweight and Transparency, Checking Object Property, Modifying Properties, Named View
- Hatch and Gradients: Creating Basic Hatches, Set Origin and Associative Hatch, Advance Hatch Feature, Boundary and wipe out, Gradients
- Drawings & Layers: Creating Layers, Layer Property Manager, Layer Status, Layers Walk, Layer Filters, Laymrg, Laydel, Layer Tools, Hiding & Isolating Objects
- Dimensioning and Annotation: Basic Dimension, DIM Command, Modifying Dimensions, Dimension Style, Dimension Style Override, Continue, Baseline, Ordinate Dimension, Adding Tolerance and dual Dimensioning, Adding Feature Control Frame, Creating Multi Leader, Modifying Multi Leader, Multileader Style
- Working with Text and Table: Single Line Text, Text Style, Multiline Text, Table, Table Style, Export and Import Table from MS Excel
- Block and Groups: Simple Block, Inserting Block, Modifying Block, Write Block and Global Block, Inheritance in Blocks, Group Manager
- Attributes: Making and Modifying Attributes, Inserting Attributed Blocks, Using Field as Block Attributes, Attributes Manager, Extracting Attributing Data
- Working with External Reference: External Reference, Attaching X-Ref, Editing X-Ref, Attaching PDF, Image, Transmitting X-ref with eTransmit
- Parametric Feature: Parametric Drawing, Infer Constraints and Auto Constraints, Geometric Constraints, Parameters Manager
- Dynamic Block: Dynamic Block, Creating Dynamic Block from Simple Block, Making and Changing Dynamic Block Properties, Adding Point and Rotation Parameters, Making Dynamic Block with Constraints, Adding Multiple Constraints to Dynamic Block, Visibility Parameter, Using Block Table in Dynamic Block, Array Action in Dynamic Block
- Layout, Printing and Publishing: Introduction to Paper Space and Layout, Page Setup for Layout, Making and clipping Viewports, Setting Scale of Objects in Viewports, Inserting Title Block, Ruler in Layout, Plotting from Model Space with Proper Scale, Plotting a Drawing from Layout, Making and using Color Plot Style Table, Named Plot Style Table
Advance Tools and Commands: Understanding Annotative Property, Making Annotative Objects, Design Center Tool of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Tools Palettes, Quick Selection Tool, Trouble Shooting Drawings and AutoCAD issue, Licensing and A360