Are you about to graduate from university and look for your first job?
Are you a young professional who is looking to establish himself at his new position?
Would you like to become your team’s go-to guy when it comes to creating important PowerPoint presentations?
If so, then this is the right course for you!
It certainly pays off to be able to create a great-looking PowerPoint presentation from scratch:
- Everyone will want to work with you
- You will make a quick and lasting impression at work
- Your work will be judged much more favorably
The instructor of the course has extensive experience with PowerPoint. His slides have been in front of some of the most influential executives. Learn how to organize your presentations in a professional manner, exactly like employees of Fortune 100 companies do.
This PowerPoint Training is THE only course that will teach you how to prepare professional business presentations that are identical to the ones that are delivered by major investment banks and consulting firms. It’s a one-stop-shop for everything you need in order to create sophisticated presentations.
In the first part of the course, we will cover PowerPoint’s basic tools. This makes the course appropriate for beginners and inexperienced users. Once we have done that, we will explore some advanced features, which are often neglected by average users. The third part of the course is a case study. We will go through the entire thought process that is necessary in order to create a well-structured company presentation. And then, we’ll actually create the presentation. You will gain first-hand experience on how to create great-looking PowerPoint slides!
Get excited! This course is an opportunity to leap well ahead on the learning curve and stand out from the crowd.
What are the requirements?
- Students will need to install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 or 2013
- No previous knowledge of PowerPoint is required, given that we will cover the basics
What am I going to get from this course?
- Work comfortably with PowerPoint and many of its advanced features
- Become one of the top PowerPoint users in your team
- Be much quicker at carrying out regular tasks
- Create sophisticated and well-organized PowerPoint presentations
- Feel more confident when delivering presentations to superiors
- Make an impression at work and achieve your professional goals
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who struggles to create professional PowerPoint presentations
- People who want to advance professionally