Autodesk Inventor is 3D computer aided design (CAD) software developed by Autodesk corporation .
In this course, you will learn about all the basics to advanced tools and commands of the Inventor.
Main contents of this course are as following
- 2D Sketch Modelling
- 3D Modelling
- Advanced Surfacing
- Drafting and Drawing
- This course introduces the fundamentals of Inventor CAD software for the creation of both parts and assemblies.
- You will learn the complete Inventor software from scratch to pro.
- This course focuses on all important tools and also the best approach and logic to use those tools and commands in Complex modelling.
- Anyone who wants to learn Autodesk Inventor can take this course, no prior experience is required.
- You will get all drawings / exercise files used to prepare this course
What are the requirements?
- oftware required: Autodesk Inventor 2016 or later
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand basic sketching techniques
- Create parts and 3D models
- Learn to create the complex structures and surfaces using surface modelling features
What is the target audience?
- Mechanical Graduates
- Design Engineers
- Industrial professionals
- CAD draughtsman