Learn Tally ERP 9 Accounting Software from basic to advance level with real life practical examples
Guide to Implement Goods and Service Tax in Tally covering all Advance topics Cost Center, Job Costing, Taxation, Stock
155+ HD Videos
15 Hours Training
Certificate after completion
Hindi Mix Language
Learn Tally ERP 9 with GST video training complete course
This course is complete guide to understand Accounting and how to use Tally in a perfect manner. Tally is well known business software. It can handle almost all types of business transactions and give perfect reporting for business requirements.
This course gives you complete depth knowledge of all features of Tally. You can easily handle accounting and taxation of any types of business and also prepare MIS Reports. We took real life practical examples of all types of business transactions for better knowledge and understanding of practical real world.
Real world examples helps you to crack interviews, get good job in the market. Business owners should learn Tally so that they can directly see all reports. Working professionals can improve their skill for better opportunity.
After completion, you can also start you own accounting business. You can handling accounting and GST,TDS & Income Tax Returns of Small Business or Shops.
It’s Good opportunity to make your Career in Account & Finance
Major Topics covered
- Basic Level
- Basic of Accounting
- Accounting & Inventory Masters
- Chart of Accounts (List of Ledger & their use)
- All Accounting & Inventory Vouchers
- Bank Reconciliation (Banking)
- Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Eway Bill
- TDS, TCS
- Payroll (ESIC, PF, Gratuity)
- Advance Level
- Cost Centre, Cost Category
- Job Costing
- Price List
- Outstanding Reports (Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Multi Currency
- Interest Calculation
- Purchase, Sales Order Processing
- Bill of material
Our Trainer Mr. Mahavir Bhardwaj having almost 18+ years of experience in accounts & finance worked with big MNCs. Presently working in a big German MNC Company.
He put all his experience for creating this course and used method “What business required?”
Every business has different types of operations therefore need of reports are also different. As an Accountant your responsibility is to understand business first and record transactions in Accounting Software accordingly. We will follow the same principal in this course.
He used all different business scenario learned during this period in this course.
What you need?
- You need a Computer with Windows operating system
- You can download TallyERP9 Educational Version Software FREE from Tally’s Website
- Most Important your Desire to LEARN
- Business Owner who wants to handle accounts
Who Should Join or Buy DVD ?
- HR Person for Payroll handling
- Warehouse Manager for handling inventory
- Any Person who is interested in Accounts & Finance
- Fresh Graduates wants to make their career in Accounts & Finance
- Working Professionals who wants to Improve their skills for better opportunity